I can’t quite believe it’s time for another post. Where did December go?
What I’ve been doing
- Two new Women Talk Work podcast episodes recorded. One edited and released (with digital marketer and self-described super-nerd, Sarah Moran), and another (with startup entrepreneur Mik Jade) coming soon.
- Walking. With the CBR100 Challenge just over 2 months away I’ve been trying to increase the frequency and duration of my walks. I also did my first parkrun.
- Developing content for and facilitating two She Leads Diploma sessions. Learning lots, but exhausting at the same time!
- I’ve set up a Now page (inspired by Derek Sivers’ NowNowNow project).
- Doing an annual purge of iPhone apps and email subscriptions to try to limit the distraction and information clutter.
- Travelling to Adelaide for Christmas with my family.
I’m grateful for
- Supportive colleagues and ‘work friends’.
- Family who delight in looking after (and tiring-out) E so that I can do things like take afternoon naps!