I’m spending my time on these things:
- Facilitating core skills and graduate training at the Australian Public Service Commission as well as freelance facilitation and coaching (I’m available for work – check out Sticky Note Consulting!)
- Caring for my 5-year old daughter and 1-year old son – managing the daily logistics of keeping two little people fed, clothed, (relatively) clean, and mostly happy, while trying to teach them about the world and allowing myself to be taught by them.
- Being conscious of and committed to the small things that keep me feeling sane, especially daily meditation.
- Supporting Lead Mama Lead.
- Reading books and listening to podcasts.
I’ll update this page as activities/priorities change. Last update was 19 July 2018.