I’m spending my time on these things:
- Coaching and facilitating core skills and graduate training at the Australian Public Service Commission.
- Caring for my 6-year old daughter and 2-year old son – managing the daily logistics of keeping two little people fed, clothed, (relatively) clean, and mostly happy, while trying to teach them about the world and allowing myself to be taught by them.
- Running (slowly) which has proven to be essential for my mental and physical wellbeing.
- Preparing to move from Canberra to South Australia at the end of 2019, and designing our future work and family life.
- Being conscious of and committed to the small things that keep me feeling sane, especially daily meditation.
- Fuelling my ‘love of learning’ by listening to podcasts and reading books.
I’ll update this page as activities/priorities change. Last update was 1 September 2019.