My book reviews are less review and more rough notes. The notes may be a mixture of direct quotes, paraphrasing, and my own thoughts/ideas/reminders. They’re written and recorded here primarily to aid my memory (so they may not make much sense out of context, especially for those who haven’t read the book).
My name is Clare Conroy.
I'm interested in... Creativity. Ideas. Public sector innovation. Future of work. Running. Stories. Sustainability. Social enterprise. Entrepreneurship. Facilitation.
Occasionally I share interesting 'webby' things, capture notes from books I read, or have a little rant on this blog. For something more recent, check out what I'm bookmarking, tweeting and reading. You can also find out more about me on the About page or my LinkedIn profile.
Approximately every four weeks I curate and send out a short email with my favourite links (on topics like work, creativity, innovation, leadership etc). You can sign up to receive it here or take a look at the previous editions.
- The Role of Storytelling in Government
- Why Boston’s Hospitals Were Ready
- A scientific guide to saying “no”: How to avoid temptation and distraction
- What I learned from Improv Class
- 5 Must-Have Skills for Intrapreneurs
- How not to say the wrong thing
- Group Works for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store
- 26 Time Management Hacks I Wish I'd Known at 20
- Bruce Feiler: Agile programming -- for your family | Video on TED.com
- A communications plan with teeth! « Prakkypedia