My book reviews are less review and more rough notes. The notes may be a mixture of direct quotes, paraphrasing, and my own thoughts/ideas/reminders. They’re written and recorded here primarily to aid my memory (so they may not make much sense out of context, especially for those who haven’t read the book).
My name is Clare Conroy.
I'm interested in... Creativity. Ideas. Public sector innovation. Future of work. Running. Stories. Sustainability. Social enterprise. Entrepreneurship. Facilitation.
Occasionally I share interesting 'webby' things, capture notes from books I read, or have a little rant on this blog. For something more recent, check out what I'm bookmarking, tweeting and reading. You can also find out more about me on the About page or my LinkedIn profile.
Approximately every four weeks I curate and send out a short email with my favourite links (on topics like work, creativity, innovation, leadership etc). You can sign up to receive it here or take a look at the previous editions.
- 10 signs you may be a design thinker
- The Paleo Mom » The Paleo Mom is a scientist turned stay-at-home mom who shares recipes, explains the science behind the paleo diet and its modifications, and blogs about the challenges of raising a paleo family.
- 10 Tips for an Awesome Coffee Meeting
- No One Brings Dinner When Your Daughter Is An Addict
- 10 True Things About the First Year of Parenthood | Karyn Thurston
- Soccer is for girls
- How To Make Friends Easily And Strengthen The Friendships You Have
- How To Ask People for Things Via Email: An 8-Step Program
- The Merrymaker Sisters’ paleo blueberry cheesecake | HerCanberra
- Dinosnores award winning sleepy stories | using guided relaxation techniques