After much resistance and deliberation, my good friend Emily has decided to join the dark side and get an iPhone. While I am somewhat ashamed to admit just how fused I have become to my iPhone in the 18 months of so that I’ve had it, I have been meaning to do a little post about my most favourite/useful iPhone apps, and Emily’s purchase has provided a much needed prod. Couldn’t quite managed to keep it to 10, so here are my top 11…
- Evernote – capture and store ideas/notes
- Daily Deeds – for tracking daily habits (and helping me to keep track of whether or not I’ve taken supplements/meds)
- Dual Level – spirit level (I have made use of this app more frequently than initially anticipated!)
- Time Scroller – for figuring out times across time-zones
- PWAU Lite – weather (about 300 times better (and more accurate) than the default weather app)
- Free Menstrual Calendar – pretty self-explanatory!
- Read it Later – save internet pages/articles to read later. I started just using the free version but really like the ability to send to Twitter and Delicious from the paid version.